- These are not the same as your ID photo or yearbook photos [Scheduled in October].
- Senior Headshots will hang outside of the orchestra room throughout the year and are used at Senior Showcase and the Senior Dinner. You will receive 3 prints of your photo at the end of the school year + a digital copy in September to be used for applications/competitions throughout the school year.
- Pay Your Senior Fee & Create a Music Conservatory Profile at Music Guild Website.
- 1. Create a Music Conservatory profile (you will enter parent and student information - you must create a profile before paying your senior fee.) and
- 2. Click on My Account to pay your senior fee.
- 3. Please note that if you do not have a Membership Toolkit account, you will need to set up an account before creating your Music Conservatory profile. (if you have registered with our PTSA, you have an account)Once your Music Conservatory profile is set up, click on the tab labeled My Account and you will be able to pay your Senior Fee (you can also update your Guild membership for the 2023-24 school year at the same time.
- A membership for every year that you attend BTW - with a minimum of 3 years - is necessary to be eligible for the Music Guild Scholarship.
- Questions about your membership or the scholarship: email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Pay for your senior headshots (by paying your senior fee online), and
MUSIC CONSERVATORY SENIOR PARENT MEETING
- If you missed the music conservatory Class of 2024 Parent Meeting on August 15, please email your student's ensemble director.
- Bookmark the PTSA's Class of 2024 page for school-wide senior news and activities.
- Join the PTSA Class of 2024 Facebook group!
- Ask your senior about Senior Welcome Week during the first week of school. The students had a great week hosted by our PTSA Senior Activities team. What's next for our seniors? Stay tuned for a senior surprise every month.